Friday, April 30, 2010

I Heart April

HellO lovelies

it's been an amazing month for me, I'm working now as a dietitian in one of the famous hospitals here in jeddah, all the staff are amazing, lots of friends & lots of patients <3
IT WAS MY DREAM JOB since the time i start studding "food & nutrition" & finally i got it ^^. *ALHAMEDLELLAH*

I was supposed to make another tutorial to be published in "PSD Magazine" but sadly i don't have time like before, i was trying to finish it today but I'm sick & tiered.

also I'm drawing "Octopus Women" didn't finish it yet, but here is what she looks like now . . .

I have lots of stories to tell, I'm having so much fun at hospital, the funny thing about this is i entered this hospital maybe 3 years ago tow times for 3 or 4 days cos i wasn't eating well at all, & I'm now working instead of the dietitian who was telling me that i must eat & be in the normal wight & stuff like that ;p


Any way,, here are some stuff I'm really addicted to this month:

×This Hello Ketty bag.
×Jeans.
×My new white i phone.
×Scarfs.
×Backstreet boys.









I hope you are all doing fine, April was a great month for me *thank you allah*

HaveFunAll
Nana
xoxo