Saturday, July 23, 2011

And It Goes like This. . .

Mood:
Listening to: Maroon 5 Reading: ××× Watching: ×××
Playing: ××× Eating: ××× Drinking:×××
Miss My Sweet Cupcakes

As i told u before, I'm trying to get my old life back.. I do sketches now *YAY*
I'm working on my "Octopus Women", Again!

& I'm working on another layout, this one is old enough & i start to hate it .. It may also be about Summer, coz I'm a summer person as u can tell ..
I was working on the "Buddha" girl, but i didn't like how she come out , but i must show it too you guys..



Yesterday i was in a very blue / sad mode, & i sketched this..


& Yeah, it was my sis BD .. So i made a BD card for her, but this one is different than the other, i didn't draw her or us this time ..



Still in lOve with you all, & still get high with every sweet comment u send to me ..

lOve Ya

Catch me in My twitter, & Formspring accounts ..
I'm always there =)